Genesis: Dark Side of the Moon

Born "Dark Side of the Moon" in 1997, Genesis found her way to internet fame as the "SqueakyBurger" thanks to her biggest fans (aside from mom, of course) Nicole Curé Williams who took the photo, Zack Overton who readied the buns, and Paul Williman, who posted the photo to 4chan thereby sending it spreading like wildfire.

This blog is a mark for my wonderful scottish fold cat, daily or weekly photos of her doing things that make her the special old lady she is. Also known as "Squeaky", Genesis is a sweet old gal with a lot of love to give.

Though, I will warn you, once looked upon by her giant round orbs, your soul is hers. I am deeply sorry to say that no, I can't get it back for you.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nightly cuddles

I seem to be feeling my old age the last few days and mommy thinks I may have a cold, but her cuddles and kisses sure make me feel loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment